Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Playing Footsie

I missed the press launch of MYOH last week.  Reason being I was sooooo busy preparing for Forever 21's show.  Anyways, I got to go last Saturday: same place, which was at the Rockwell tent.

IMG_4659

IMG_4660

Loving the color-blocking of the Havis
IMG_4666


I must say, it wasn't as crowded as I expected it to be.
IMG_4667


Here's my order sheet ;)
IMG_4672
IMG_4662


I spot flouro ;)
IMG_4665


Cute pins, don't you think so? :)
IMG_4668


IMG_4669


IMG_4670


IMG_4671


It was very organized, not that the past ones weren't.
There were people on platforms with signs to help the customers in lining up.
Plus, they hired a lot more staff for quick assembly lines. Bravo!
IMG_4674


Look at this customer and her orders. Woah!
IMG_4673


Francis assisted me with my MYOH's and mom's
Pretty nice kid.  Apparently, he's schoolmates with my brother. 
Both of them are going to med school. Good luck!
IMG_4676


At the cashier, which was now situated outside the tent:
IMG_4682


Paying for our two pairs of MYOHs
I got the limited ed, while my mom wanted a clear/white one.
Click on this link to find out why I picked this combo.
IMG_4678


I've always loved their photo-op set-up.
IMG_4684


Hope you were able to get a pair or two of this year's MYOH :)
See you at the next one.


*Thank you to Charl Sapina of GMCI and Janice Villanueva for the assistance.

1 comment:

organic foundation said...

They were in much craze all over the world.cause they look very cool and casual and also easy to carry them as they are very light.Love the floaters.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin