Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sneaks for My Feet

I have never been a fan of sneakers and rubber shoes, so I was really clueless about Superga until hubby and I dropped by its store in Greenbelt 5 last week. Hubby shared with me that Superga was quite the rage back in the '80s.

The first thing I looked for where father-and-son shoes. I want to dress my two boys in matching outfits :)

These Disney sneakers are so adorable! Only a few pairs/designs left.

These plaid ones are just too cute to just get one :D

But, alas, none of them fit baby J's feet—they're all for toddlers, so we just have to wait a little longer.
We ended up getting him this apple green pair for infants. Tadah, baby J's second appearance in my blog ;)

I looked around this cozy store, and found these pointy sneaks on sale.
They're about P800, from what I remember. Naaaahhhh-ice :D

These shimmer ones got my attention—great for those who love the blings!

Was contemplating on getting these colorful printed ones, too! So happy :D

And so, yes, I've succumbed and gave in. I asked for the saleslady to get me my size in the three styles below.
Ended up getting the one with gold sequins and silver piping design (center). It's a refreshing choice and option
to pair with skinnies and a tank top or a boyfriend blazer, dontcha think so? :)

Like any serious shopper, it took me a while to decide which of the ones above I was going to get. Unlike me though, hubby was so fast. How I wish I could be like him more when it comes to shopping. Men are so focused! haha... He got this grey canvas pair.

While waiting for the sales team to process our purchases, quite a number of people came in to the store to fit and buy. I was amazed with the number of walk-ins. Some even came to buy for their loved ones. Must be the reason why their stocks move so fast. Some are not available anymore, while others are the last pair left in the stock room.
If you're a sneaks fan, check out Superga at Rustan's Makati, Greenbelt 5 and Eastwood Mall. Good news to all HSBC card holders, you get 15% discount when you buy Superga shoes. Not bad! Shoe prices start from about P2,200 and up ;) Oh, and did I mention they're on sale, too? So, do check them out!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin