And finally, by Liz Anne Bautista:
Lola After Party Lipstick in Deep Cherry Red
Lola Cosmetics is an American cosmetics brand providing sophisticated and innovative products for women across the globe—from the US to Asia.
Tips to achieving a more defined lip:
1. Before applying the lipstick, apply liner on the lips. We suggest Lola’s lip-defining pencil.
2. Fill in the lips with the lipstick using a brush to achieve a plump look to those puckers.
3. Be sure to finish off with a clear lip gloss.
Verdict: The Lola After Party lipstick sure lives up to its name as it is among the most long-lasting lipsticks in the market, which this person has been privileged to try out. The Deep Cherry Red hue is sexy and sophisticated, which is perfect for those night-outs on the town. But, because of its deep hue, it may make one look mature. Keep makeup minimal and let your natural youthful glow shine through.
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Ravish Me Red
Founded in 1932, Revlon has established itself as one of the leaders in the beauty industry, with its impressive line of products that are both up-to-the-trend and affordable.
Tips to chastening a vampy red lipstick:
1. You can lighten a red-colored lipstick by applying another coat of nude gloss or mixing it with nude lipstick, which creates a pinkish hue.
2. Keep makeup light, especially around the eyes, and just let the lips(tick) do all the talking.
Verdict: Don’t you just hate it when lipsticks crack? Well, the Super Lustrous Lipstick is perfect for women who are not much into the dry, matte lipsticks. It has a modern formula called LiquiSilk™ that locks in moisture and color that gives lips a smooth and silky finish.
Avon Ultra Colour Rich 24K Gold Lipstick in Ruby
Avon is committed to keeping its products fresh by coming out with lines that are revolutionary, but always at an approachable price.
Tips on making your lipstick last the whole day:
1. Use the line, brush, and gloss method by applying a lip liner, lipstick with a brush, and gloss as finish.
2. Do apply two coats of lipstick when you are raring for a long day.
3. You may also dust powder on the lips to keep the color from fading.
Verdict: The ruby-colored lipstick would make a really festive alternative for the holidays. The color has shimmer, though, which is why we suggest that this be used for those evening affairs. We noticed, though, that the color does not last very long and may need to be re-applied every few hours.