Tuesday, August 9, 2011

School Pride

I'm not big on hand sanitizers, but these will make me use one ;) 
IMG_9650

Got these babies from Watsons Marketing girl Denise Congco earlier today...we had lunch together, along with friends from the media and beauty blogger friends :)
IMG_9648

I got two: one for myself (Ateneo) and one for the hubby (La Salle) :)
I love the school and logo prints on the side.  I haven't had the chance to try the other scents, but I sure do love the green one---vanilla and lime.
IMG_9651

Get yourself one too :P) At P60 each, eight schools are represented with four variants to choose from: nectarine orange, candied apples, vanilla and lime, and oceana fresh.  Available at all of the Beauty Section of SM Department Stores and Watsons.

1 comment:

Tricia Malay (Nina Akashi) said...

Oh i want to have that! Especially the Ateneo & La Salle ones! I told my mom about this & she said she will buy that for me since i'm a big UAAP fan, especially on both Ateneo & La Salle!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin