Thursday, June 10, 2010

Fashion Week Peeks 4

If you love SM shoes as much as I do, then you'll surely fall in love with their clothes.  Here are my top picks:

Hitting the beach means more than just bringing your bikinis:
SMresort1

SMresort2

SMresort3

SMresort5

I'm no corporate gal when it comes to style preference, but I wouldn't mind wearing these:
smoffice1

smoffice2

smoffice3

Nautical gets reinvented in double-breasted styles, and cropped jackets paired with shorts shorts:
smnaut1

SMnaut2

SMnaut3

Ethnic tribal is one of the hot trends for 2010.
SMtribal1

SMtribal2

SMtribal3

SMtribal4

My seat mates and I have nothing but praises to give to this giant fashion retail house.
I can't wait to his the store this weekend.  See you all there ;)  

2 comments:

Kumiko Mae said...

super gumaganda na talaga selections ng SM. so happy. :D

Jane Kingsu-Cheng said...

You said it, Kumiko :D Ang gaganda!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin