Monday, March 22, 2010

A Poivre Summer

Here's a teaser from Poivre's latest collection :)

This would make a pretty nice cover-up for the beach. Or you can pair this with a body-con mini.

Liking the bow-detail of this dress. I think you can even wear it as a skirt.

I can imagine a beaded bib/necklace with this one.

Again, nice option for a cover-up... aside from wearing it as a dress.
The loose top makes for great contrast with the tightness at the hip area.

Another sexy option. The ruffled detail gives a flirty feel to this sporty racer back style.

I have an attachment to multi-functional dresses, and this one...I think you can play around with.

Ah, another one to add to my list.
I think loose tops are the way to fight off the heat and humidity this summer.

Poivre is available at The Ramp, Glorietta.
Have a great week ahead, everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin