Friday, July 24, 2009

Pretty Little Things

Can you guess where I went last Wednesday? :)

The scrumptious food was just a plus...

Yummy desserts were served inside the function room, too!

And no, it's not a sleepover pajama party :P

My mom and I got an invite from Jul B. Dizon. I find the bangle on the left cute! Don't you think so? :)

The event was a celebration of the jewelry brand's anniversary, along with the launch of a collaboration between them and Lucy Torres-Gomez. See that ring on the bottom left? It's part of Lucy's (wow, first name basis, haha) collection.

The event started promptly at 3pm, but we arrived around 4. I was surprised to find out that Lucy and her hubby, Richard, stayed all throughout. Sorry, couldn't take a better shot. I was too shy to approach them.

Well, this lady wasn't hehe ;) I love Lucy's dress, her hair, her makeup... she's the epitome of everything sweet. But enough about the who's who... here are the gems I found:

Each display counter showcased works of the Dizon sisters. This one showed their made-to-order jewelry.

Apologies as I do not remember who did what, but I'm loving the carved rose cocktail ring in this photo.

Mother dear and I spotted these quirky earrings right away.

This one is quite funky, too!

This display was the first thing we saw upon entering. We kept going back to this collection. Coral seem to be our stone-du-jour for the day ;)

Women were lining up, as they waited for their turn to try on the pieces. Unahan talaga! I couldn't take photos of every counter; there were just too many ladies checking out the goods. But for sure, there's definitely at least one item that will be to your liking. How could anyone resist these pretty gems?

Dizon accepts repeat orders, and some of them might still be on display in their showrooms. Visit them at The Peninsula Hotel Manila and EDSA Shangri-la Hotel Manila. You can also visit their website at http://www.juldizon.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin