Friday, July 31, 2009

A Special Shoe Celebration

After posting and proclaiming to the world my love for Melissa's Ashanti boots,

and seeing this cute ad campaign of theirs, I just had to have them! The ladies from Melissa were so kind enough to let me get first dibs on their Ashanti's, and take home my top two color picks for me to decide which to get at the comforts of my home. Teehee...

It was a toss up between blue (but I thought it was a bit bland/muted for my taste) and...

red, which I've been leaning towards to and finally gave in to :o *silent kilig scream* I've always been attracted to colors and this would go well with a hot pair of leggings/stir-ups/skinnies. I can't wait to show them off :D They also come in black, red velour, black velour and brown velour, FYI. But this post is not just about the newest member of my shoe closet, it's about Melissa's 30th anniversary. Can you believe it's been 30 years?

Get your fave Melissa shoes at special prices ONLY for this weekend—Saturday and Sunday—at the 5th floor, Rustan's Makati. As an added treat, you'll get a Melissa keychain (not for sale) with a minimum purchase of P5,000. You can also view the 2009 Fall/Winter and 2010 Spring/Summer collections, too! Something to drool over are their latest collaborated designs such as:

Zaha Hadid's space-age-inspired shoes. I've been dreaming of this one *sigh*

Zaha Hadid was born in Iraq and graduated with a degree in Mathematics (woah!), and pursued her dream of becominga famous architect. The above pic is one of her works. You can obviously see the resemblance of the shoe and this bar structure.


Designer Karim Rashid's textured wedges. He's a New York-based Egyptian designer that has worked with the greats
like Prada, Giorgio Armani, and Sony to name a few.


Vivienne Westwood Anglomania's latest style is this elevated 3-strap pair. Funky!

Do join in on the celebration and feast your eyes on these jelly babies this weekend at Rustan's Makati. Now is also a great time to purchase one (or more!) of them at special price offerings. I'm pretty sure they're too good to resist. See you all there. Congratulations and a very happy birthday to Melissa! ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin