Thursday, September 24, 2009

Art Wear

Never has nationalistic pride been so celebrated than this year, with the passing of well-known personalities that have instilled in us a renewed and growing love for our country. Freeway joins in this passionate revival with a pocket collection of fashion pieces that have been integrated with the works of the great Philippine poet, Nick Joaquin. Seems like Nick Joaquin is getting a lot of attention these days. He is part of the people who helped Yuchengco write his book, that has made a commotion regarding Estrada's alleged forceful persuasion on Meralco stocks.

Owkay, that was too political for my post :) Anyways, below are the product pics of the seven-piece pocket collection.

My personal fave are the colorful graphic shirts below. The fabric used is really soft and light, perfect for our humid weather.

For the first time, a graphic tee for men is included.
I'm liking the long tunic polo shirt on the right, too!

Freeway's take on the men's wear trend. I'd wear this as is, without a bottom! hihi...

Two thumbs up for the stamping ;)

All in limited quantities, this seven-piece collection features Joaquin’s most famous works—interpreted into a line of graphic tees, hoodies, shirt dresses, a clutch, and for the first time, a graphic tee for men. The soft cotton fabrics of each shirt features cool graphics and snippets from the featured artist’s works.

Watch out for more of these pocket collections, all paying tribute to our nation’s talented artists. Oh, and come back tomorrow as I'll be giving away a prize, thanks to a stylish lady with shoe fetish. Now, that's already a hint! *wink*

1 comment:

Frances said...

I love the collection, too! Sayang lang that when I passed by Freeway, I didn't have any cash and I didn't bring my cards!

I'll buy this week =)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin