I just love schu's (take note, schu is spelled with a small 's') latest window display at Power Plant mall. They're full of cute cuddly teddy bears :) But that's just icing on the cake. New shoes await inside...
Don't you just love the interiors, and how they've set up the shop? So inviting!
There are soooo many delightful shoes, but I'll focus on the flats for this post :) Oxford shoes and brogues are the latest IT flat footwear to have. How to pull this off? pair them with tailored sexy silhouettes for a feminine touch.
I just had to take a photo of the sole, isn't she cute? These patent loafers come in neutral tones that will go well with just about anything.
These canvas models come in cute complementing containers. Plus, the price isn't bad at P999 a pair ;)
Scribbles make this pair a fun one to wear. I especially love the grey shoe with lime green accents.
Now, for the fun part. Thanks to the beautiful, fit, stylish, and sexy lady behind schu, Ms. Ruby Gan is giving away a P500 gift certificate to one lucky lady (or man who will win it for a special someone). Here are the details:
* Participant should have a blogger account. If you do not have one, kindly leave your name (first name and surname), and e-mail address (the one you regularly check) along with the answer to this question: HOW MANY BEARS ARE IN THIS POST?
* You can click on the photos to enlarge, to make counting easier.
* Submission of entries start now, Friday 1 a.m. and ends Saturday 1 a.m.
* The first person to leave a comment with the right answer wins the P500 GC. It's that simple :)
* The winner's name will be posted on Monday. So come back on Monday to find out if you're the lucky one.
* Once confirmed, the winner shall claim the P500GC at the Chocolate schu Bar at Power Plant Mall.
GOOD LUCK and HAPPY WEEKEND, EVERYONE! :D